spindustrytraining.com - (515) 334-9556
Adobe Dreamweaver CC (2015): Part 1
Schedule for this Course
There are no dates scheduled for this course.
If you would like to be added to the wait list for this class Click Here
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2015) focuses on some of the basic features of Dreamweaver so that students can navigate the environment and use Dreamweaver tools to build websites. Dreamweaver is used by a variety of professionals, such as web developers, web designers, graphic designers, and other professionals; Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2015): Part 1 will focus on the tools necessary to build a functional website.
This course has been written to prepare students for the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC objectives to help students prepare for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. This course is also designed to cover much of the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam objectives.
In this course, you will create web pages and organize them into a website.
- Identify Dreamweaver uses and advantages, including new features, and manipulate the interface.
- Create a new site in Dreamweaver.
- Create and lay out a basic page and add text.
- Style text and containers with CSS.
- Insert images.
- Create and style links.
- Create tables to store data.
- Upload your site.
This course is designed for those tasked to create or maintain a website. It will also be valuable for web designers, web developers, and graphic designers who want to extend their skills in creating websites by using a visually based design tool for speed and ease of use.
To ensure your success in this course you should have basic Windows skills.
It is also required that you have a basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 Level 1.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Dreamweaver
- Topic A: Navigate the Dreamweaver Interface
- Topic B: Customize the Workspace
- Topic C: Use Help
Lesson 2: Creating a Site
- Topic A: Create a New Site
- Topic B: Organize a Site into Folders
- Topic C: Plan Navigation
Lesson 3: Creating a Page
- Topic A: Create and Lay Out a Page
- Topic B: Enter Text
- Topic C: Create a Page with a Template
Lesson 4: Styling with CSS
- Topic A: Create and Apply CSS Styles by Using Selectors
- Topic B: Style in a More Flexible Manner with Classes
Lesson 5: Inserting Images
- Topic A: Insert Image Files
- Topic B: Style Images with CSS
Lesson 6: Inserting Links
- Topic A: Insert Internal and External Links
- Topic B: Apply Additional Link Types
Lesson 7: Displaying Data in Tables
- Topic A: Create Tables for Data Display
- Topic B: Modify Tables
- Topic C: Style a Table
Lesson 8: Publishing Your Site
- Topic A: Prepare a Site for Uploading
- Topic B: Upload a Site
back to top