What’s new with Microsoft cloud infrastructure and OSS for modern IT Pros
It’s time to embrace cloud infrastructure, maximize your current resources and enhance datacenter flexibility to deploy new technologies. Ready to learn more?
Attend this free, full-day training session and discover first-hand how to integrate cloud solutions with your existing, on-premises datacenter – without sacrificing security, control, reliability and scalability. You’ll see how advanced Azure infrastructure services enable you to provide reliable data access, while maximizing productivity across platforms, including Microsoft and Open Source (OSS), GitHub, and more.
Join Microsoft experts and learn how to:
- Keep up with datacenter changes in a cloud-first world
- Enhance virtualization performance in the cloud for different workloads
- Enable faster and easier deployment using Azure Resource Manager templates and GIT
- Design compute and storage infrastructure to improve performance and enhance security through Azure Networking infrastructure
- Boost secure data access with identity solutions via Azure Active Directory
- Minimize errors and save time with advanced automation using PowerShell and DSC extensions in your infrastructure
Instructor: Kevin Remde
Kevin is an engaging and highly sought-after speaker, blogger, and IT community organizer. A prolific blogger, Kevin shares his thoughts, ideas and tips on his “Full of I.T.” blog (http://aka.ms/FullOfIT). He also presents live TechNet Events and IT Camps throughout the central U.S. (http://www.technetevents.com). In his past outside of Microsoft, Kevin has held positions such as software engineer, information systems professional, and information systems manager. He loves sharing helpful new solutions and technologies with his IT professional peers. When he's not busy learning, presenting, or blogging about new technologies, Kevin enjoys photography and videography, and when time allows, he continues to challenge his event audiences to sing Karaoke with him.