spindustrytraining.com - (515) 334-9556
SharePoint Workflow Bootcamp
Schedule for this Course
There are no dates scheduled for this course.
If you would like to be added to the wait list for this class Click Here
We have revised this outline to include close to a full day of Microsoft Flow content. This course now covers workflow options for the SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010, and SharePoint Online environments. It also includes detailed content and labs on creating workflows with Microsoft Flow in Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
This 3-day hands on, lab intensive SharePoint Workflow course is designed specifically for SharePoint power users who want to take advantage of workflow in SharePoint 2013. We will focus on Out of the Box Workflow, SharePoint Designer Workflow (2010 and 2013) and Microsoft Flow.
This hands on, lab intensive course covers Out of the Box Workflow, SharePoint Designer Workflow 2010 and 2013. There are also hands-on labs using Microsoft Flow. At the end of this course, students will be able to create Approval and Feedback workflows, use SharePoint Designer to create a list or library, use SharePoint Designer to create a 2010 or 2013 workflow for the SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 environments.
- General knowledge of SharePoint and its uses such including creating and working with SharePoint list and libraries
SharePoint Workflow Overview
- Types of Workflows
- SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow engine
- SharePoint Designer 2013 workflow engine
- Microsoft Flow
Out of the Box Workflow
- Lab: Creating an Approval Workflow
- Lab: Creating a Feedback Workflow
- Three State
- Getting Started with SharePoint Designer
- Lab: Creating List and Libraries using SharePoint Designer
SharePoint Designer 2010 Workflow
- Using 2010 Workflow in a 2013 SharePoint environment
- What are Steps?
- What are Actions?
- What are Conditions?
- Lab: Creating simple workflow
- What are workflow Variables?
- Lab: Modifying the Approval Workflow
- Creating a complex application using workflow
- Lab: Using Workflow Variables
- Lab: Initiation Forms
SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflow
- Workflow using Visio
- 2013 Actions
- 2013 Conditions
- What are Stages?
- Loops with Stages
- Looping through List
- Calling a Services
- Lab: 2013 Workflow example
- Lab: Working with loops
- Creating a Flow from a template
- Creating a Flow without a template
- Setting up Connections
- Creating Triggers
- Setting up options
- Creating Steps
- Adding Conditions
- Adding Scope
- Testing and Editing your Flow
- Viewing Analytics
- Working with Approval Flows
back to top